Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ardrone2_raw starts but doesn't fly
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 11:50:28 +0100

On 1 October 2013 11:38, Christophe De Wagter <address@hidden> wrote:
For take-off you are supposed to

1) click the start engine flightplan block
2) click the takeoff flightplan block

Hmm. I did that, I think. As I say, it didn't take off, but it did spin the props.

What would I expect to happen at these two stages?

We have no experience (yet) with flying in raw mode with the Parrot Flight Recorder.

Happy to help debug, but not sure what I'm looking for - why might the GPS prevent takeoff?

I do have a ublox GPS on order, btw.

-Christophe