Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Calibration?
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 23:22:50 +0200

Hi Ben,

I don't quite understand...
You ran the GCS and server separately and then the settings tab didn't appear, but if you launch it from a session in Paparazzi Center it does?
Or did you not have the server running (and only the GCS) when the settings tab was not there? Did the rest of the GCS populate?
I haven't seen anythink like this before, and if that really is the case, then it's some strange bug...

Btw, you don't necessarily need the GCS, you can also launch the standalone settings tool.

Cheers, Felix

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 10:28 PM, Ben Laurie <address@hidden> wrote:
On 20 October 2013 21:07, Freek van Tienen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I didn't knew that.. good to know :)
> I also don't know what is going different when you press execute. Maybe some
> parameters are added to the server or GCS?

Yeah, I don't know either. More things are run, too.