Re: [Paparazzi-devel] antenna track code

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] antenna track code
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 09:50:38 -0500

Thank you so much Felix.

I think I want to modified this track anntena.
1. to ant_azim 360 degree, and ant_elev from -90 to +90 degree. to cover all around, in many case home pos can be on a high land, and UAV goes lower than that altitude.
2. we need involve a _tracker_home waypoint, current calculation for azim and elev are calculate by home posistion, and use ground alt, but antenna position could be different to the home, also can be a higher tower, moveable.

Do you think it is useful ?

kevin

Date: 2013-10-21 06:07
Hi Kevin,

the field with index 5 in the NAVIGATION message is "dist2_home", this is the distance to the home waypoint squared.
So the same as sqr(waypoints[WP_HOME].x - gps_pos_x) + sqr(waypoints[WP_HOME].y - gps_pos_y))

Cheers, Felix