Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ofdm mpeg4 video

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ofdm mpeg4 video
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 00:05:48 +0200

Hi.
I think i am going to get what i bought alright, the only thing i am not sure is if it will work acceptably well or not (latency resolution, range, etc).
If it works well then i will add an amplifier maybe and test in for longer range.
Maybe the 2.4 Fhss rc receiver can work alongside with it who knows...
Chris