[Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 problem with mayday kill mode

From: onefastdaddy
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] ARDrone2 problem with mayday kill mode
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 10:23:44 -0800

Hello,

Something is triggering kill mode. I'm not completely sure what. It is a fresh battery, In Google Earth the HOME and WP look ok. I did the Magnetic deviation lookup and added that to my airframe file.

Isn't mayday kill mode when something major like you're too far outside your nav radius or battery is critical low etc?

In GCS it get past GPS Wait and GeoInit then goes into mayday kill throttle.

I'll attach my data and log file from the last attempt.

-David