[Paparazzi-devel] Rotocraft horizontal speed limiting in flight plan?

From: Mark Schnittman
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotocraft horizontal speed limiting in flight plan?
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 16:54:14 -0500

Hello,

I'm new to Paparazzi and have been banging my head a little too much in trying to figure out how to limit the speed of my quadrotor.  I've been working in the simulator with the Quad_Lisa_M2 AC, and also in the real world using an AR Drone as the platform.

I'm trying to get the AR Drone to do some automatic waypoint navigation through a flight plan.  It works, but it looks like the quadrotor is flying with maximum horizontal speed as it goes.  I'd like to be able to set a maximum horizontal speed in the flight plan.

I'd appreciate any suggestions on how to do this and/or pointers on what topics I should read up on.

Thanks a lot,
Mark