[Paparazzi-devel] Compiling errors with lost package ivy-glib

From: ????????
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Compiling errors with lost package ivy-glib
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2014 02:32:48 +0800

Hi,all.
    I have found that the compiling errors are caused by the apple's compiler "clang",since apple no longer ships  standard gcc with it's newest Xcode.
    So I installed the gcc4.7 for my paparazzi compiling.Unfortunately,I still get errors later. This time,it seems like that it has missed something while it is compiling.
Here is the errors:
Package ivy-glib was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ivy-glib.pc'
No package 'ivy-glib' found
Package ivy-glib was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `ivy-glib.pc'
No package 'ivy-glib' found
OL app_server
app_server.c:42:30: fatal error: libxml/xmlreader.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
make[1]: *** [app_server] Error 1
make: *** [tmtc] Error 2
What's wrong with it?And how could I fix it?thank's very much!!