[Paparazzi-devel] the airframe configure of quadrotor with apogee

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] the airframe configure of quadrotor with apogee
Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 00:30:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
       Now,I have achieve quadrotor aircraft with apogee under ATT mode; But
I have set some trim values by remote controller, I would like to try it
under AUTO2 mode , So I need to add these trim values in the airframe. How
to do it to add these trim values in it?
       here is part of my airframe configure:
       <section name="MIXING" prefix="MOTOR_MIXING_">
    <define name="TRIM_ROLL" value="0"/>
    <define name="TRIM_PITCH" value="0"/>
    <define name="TRIM_YAW" value="0"/>
       is it the place that I should change the value?
       And another question: what is the unit of the trim value in
paparazzi?
Mike
Thanks