|Subject:||Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee 1.00 Servo Ports 0, 3 Unresponsive|
|Date:||Mon, 19 May 2014 16:38:45 -0400|
Thanks, that’s what I figured.
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden On Behalf Of Felix Ruess
I don't have an Apgoee, so I can't confirm that it works, but there should be nothing special necessary to enable the servo outputs (you can explicitly disable them by setting USE_PWMx to 0 though).
So I guess some of your gpio pins are dead...
I wrote a small gpio test prog for something similar a while a go (added it to master now), you could use it to test the gpio output:
<define name="TEST_GPIO1" value="GPIOA,GPIO2"/>
<define name="TEST_GPIO2" value="GPIOB,GPIO4"/>
That will toggle the gpios with 1 and 2Hz respectively.
On Sat, May 17, 2014 at 7:52 PM, Luke Ionno <address@hidden> wrote:
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|