Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nav.h missing? SOLVED

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nav.h missing? SOLVED
Date: Sat, 31 May 2014 00:06:18 +0300

Well it is too expensive as you said so i am looking also for a cheap solution.
I expect to fly at least 100km away with a 10dbd yagi on the airplane something i have done
but with a fuel cooled 10w analogue video transmitter (believe it or not) something i don't now think as a good idea :-D
A 5w video tx coupled with 2 steerable yagis on the wing tips is more than enough because of power consumption and interference on other systems.
I have used nearly all bands but the best band for airborne video seems to be the 2.3-2.4 ghz band
Experimenting is necessary to find new things.
Chris