Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nav.h missing? SOLVED

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] nav.h missing? SOLVED
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 14:23:32 -0700

Hey Chris,
Maybe my ignorance shining through but what about multi-frequency
antennas? Here's one someone once suggested to me:
http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/FXP14.07.0100A/931-1056-ND/2332683
I wish someone Paparazzi would try one of these out and report their
experience. Soon I will have some time to try the ones out I have.
DigiKey has one with u.fl connector that connects right to the XBee
(with u.fl).
-David