[Paparazzi-devel] X-bee configuration

From: mav_luv
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] X-bee configuration
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2014 15:09:08 -0700 (PDT)

I have my xbee connected to a Lisa_m_2 and I can receive data just fine. When
I then try to commit for example another telemetry setting (other than
default) or PID parameters from GCS nothing seems to happen. I have
connected Din and Dout to TX and RX respectively. I recognize that CTS and
RTS are not required.  The telemetry is set to Transparent in my airframe
file.

Screenshot from my current X-ctu configuration
http://i.imgur.com/H2gPGtG.jpg

I have also tried changing my Ground station Destination addresses as
follows but it didn't seem to fix the problem. I still have a problem with
uploading remotely to the quad.

destination addr high = 0
destination addr low = FFFF