[Paparazzi-devel] Any suggestion of improvement for PID tuning

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Any suggestion of improvement for PID tuning
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:57:21 -0700 (PDT)

    Currently I try to tune the PID params of attitude more efficient.The
performance of the PID is not still satisfied.If I operate the stick gently.
the copter perform steady and no oscillation,but if I operate the stick
roughly,such as perform a brake suddenly when the copter speed is very high
speed. the copter oscillate very much about 500 ms and become steady.

   the following is the curves when flying . Can anyone give me some
suggestion to improve the PID?

Thanks in advance

<define name="PHI_PGAIN"  value="135"/>
<define name="PHI_DGAIN"  value="88"/>
<define name="PHI_IGAIN"  value="80"/>
<define name="PHI_DDGAIN"   value="120"/>
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16076/1358880.png>
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16076/ff_1358880.png>

<define name="PHI_PGAIN"  value="145"/>
<define name="PHI_DGAIN"  value="88"/>
<define name="PHI_IGAIN"  value="5"/>
<define name="PHI_DDGAIN"   value="120"/>
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16076/1458805.png>
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16076/ff1458805.png>