Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XSens 700 and airplane on-screen orientation.

From: Lazy
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] XSens 700 and airplane on-screen orientation.
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 08:36:31 -0700 (MST)

Yes, Felix, I use ENU and other default setting. I experimented in version
4.2 with the change of orientation - it's a bad idea. PFD show correct
angles.
I can change ins_psi by adding 90 degrees, but how it will affect the
management of aircraft?

#if USE_INS_MODULE
#include "state.h"
static inline void update_fw_estimator(void) {
// Send to Estimator (Control)
#if XSENS_BACKWARDS
  struct FloatEulers att = {
    ins_phi+ins_roll_neutral,