[Paparazzi-devel] SBus confusion

From: Ben Laurie
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] SBus confusion
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014 15:33:01 +0000

Running master as of today.

Firstly, I'm seeing roll and pitch reversed if I look at RC telemetry
(i.e. fully right/forward is negative, left/backward is positive), but
webpages/videos seem to suggest I shouldn't.

However, conf/radios/cockpitSX.xml seems to expect them backwards
(i.e. roll/pitch min and max are reversed compared to throttle/yaw).

Not sure what's going on here?

Secondly, max/min values I see are in the range -8900, +8900 (0, 9100
for throttle). This is a fair amount less than the +/- 9600 I think I
should be expecting. What do I do about this?

(Radio control is a FrSky X9D, btw).