Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 14:13:36 +0100

Hi,

For people interested in implementing the mpu9150, I attach an archive containing the files needed to make it work in master. It needs some work it make a bit nicer, but I won't have time to do it myself. Moreover the internal mag is not very good, so an external magnetometer is advised anyway.
If someone is willing to finish this work, don't hesitate to make a pull request.

Gautier