Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking

From: Luke Ionno
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Real time waypoint uplinking
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 19:48:18 -0400

Sure, the concept is really straightforward...  Once you have an Ivybus agent
working/connected (you can even use Ivyprobe to do quick tests), simply send
the following message:
"gcs MOVE_WAYPOINT aircraft waypoint lat lon alt"  where aircraft = the AC ID
(integer), waypoint = the waypoint index (integer, in order of creation in the
flight plan), lat/lon/alt = coordinates and altitude, in floating point.

I've also linked a previous mailing list discussion talking about how to use
Ivyprobe (or other custom Ivybus agent) with Paparazzi; in particular, note the
use of the -b "address:port" argument for the Paparazzi server command.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/paparazzi-devel/2013-10/msg00256.html

-Luke