[Paparazzi-devel] How to BIND EXT MAG Messages to AHRS

From: rijesh
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] How to BIND EXT MAG Messages to AHRS
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 12:45:55 -0700 (MST)

Hi All,

I have just started using an external MAG with my Lisa MX.

I have the following defined in my airframe file:

    <load name="mag_hmc58xx.xml">
      <define name="MODULE_HMC58XX_UPDATE_AHRS"/>
      <define name="MAG_HMC58XX_I2C_DEV" value="i2c2"/>
    </load>

In messages the IMU MAG field gets updated by my external Mag, but the PSI
value is still being updated by my onboard MAG.

I am on commit fb9170

Full airframe file http://pastebin.com/mqAkfHnv

Thanks
Rijesh