Re: [Paparazzi-devel] testing APOGEE board prototype

From: Jan Čapek
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] testing APOGEE board prototype
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 06:57:01 +0200

Dne Thu, 13 Aug 2015 22:44:49 +0200
Felix Ruess <address@hidden> napsal(a):

> Hi Jan,
>
> we have some test_progs that are meant to test specific
> peripherals/functionality.
> See targets in conf/firmwares/test_progs.makefile
> <https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/firmwares/test_progs.makefile>
I will check what the programs do, I am assuming that the firmware
talks to GCS in some way to give results.

> and e.g. conf/airframes/examples/setup_lisam2.xml
> <https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/airframes/examples/setup_lisam2.xml>
> for some examples.
This maybe unrelevant question, however, I have found out there are
different conf.xml files with airframes lists around the source tree.
How do I make the center to load a different one than the conf/conf.xml?
There is no menu item to open a top level conf.xml with airframes
definitions. Did I miss anything?