Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Defining Kill switch on PPM

From: Jan Čapek
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Defining Kill switch on PPM
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 20:36:50 +0200

Hi,

this is an example how we define a ppm mapping of channels for a
multiplex royal evo 9 transmitter. The relevant channels have been
arbitrarily programmed to the selected PPM position and intentionally
named 'XKILL' and 'XMODE'.

https://github.com/braiins/paparazzi/blob/new-airframes/conf/radios/mpx-royal-evo9.xml

The airframe file below references both of these controls via
RADIO_{XKILL,XMODE} resp.

https://github.com/braiins/paparazzi/blob/new-airframes/conf/airframes/dronegate/sk450_quad_apogee.xml

Best regards,

Jan