we just tagged the first release candidate for the next stable release as v5.7.0_testing.
Check out the v5.7 or master branch.
With contributions from over 20 people, we fixed a lot of bugs, improved things here and there and have quite a few major additions compared to v5.6.
Just to pick out a few:
- ADS-B support
- improved use of optic flow for velocity estimation
- improved mavlink support
- possibility to reduce RAM and Flash usage by compressing sine table
- hence support for naze32, CC3D and CJMCU boards
- flip mode for multicopters
- INDI guidance loop
- lots of improvements/additions for computer vision modules
- high speed logging to SD Card via SPI
- improve support for Bebop and add Bebop2
Please see the CHANGELOG
for a more detailed list of changes and new features.