just in time for Christmas we are happy to announce the release of Paparazzi v5.8_stable.
Check out the v5.8 branch from git to stay on this stable branch (which as usual will get some important fixes backported) or use the master branch to follow the latest development.
contributions from over 20 people, we fixed a lot of bugs, improved
things here and there and have quite a few major additions compared to
Just to pick out a few:
- ADS-B support
- improved use of optic flow for velocity estimation
- improved mavlink support
- possibility to reduce RAM and Flash usage by compressing sine table
- hence support for naze32, CC3D and CJMCU boards
- flip mode for multicopters
- INDI guidance loop
- lots of improvements/additions for computer vision modules
- high speed logging to SD Card via SPI
- improve support for Bebop and add Bebop2
- guided mode for rotorcrafts
Please see the CHANGELOG
for a more detailed list of changes and new features.