[Paparazzi-devel] Which software should I use to open the Paparazzi/hard

From: 小白羊
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Which software should I use to open the Paparazzi/hardware/brd files?
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:28:04 -0600

Dear all,

I am a EMC/EMI researcher and new to paparazzi. I find paparazzi is a wonderful platform for my simulation and analysis. My goal is to put every component in my model and study the intra-system inter-system EMI using computational EM. My problem is that I don't have much experience in the circuit design and would like anyone tell me what's the software I could use to open the paparazzi/hardware/brd files? I tried to use Eagle 7 but it couldn't open the brd files, let alone generating 3D models.

Thanks!
Phoebe