Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed message.

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Airspeed message.
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017 15:31:39 +0100

Hi Helge,

This AIRSPEED message is older than the AIR_DATA system and it is a bit messy. As you said, you can get meaningful data from it if you add the flag USE_AIRSPEED, but this may have some side effects on the control loops, as some of them will start to use the airspeed data for control. So you should check that it will not change the flight behavior in your case.

Gautier