Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failed to calibrate the Accelerometers

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Failed to calibrate the Accelerometers
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2017 21:25:06 +0100

As a sidenote: there is no reason to compile or run paparazzi as root.... you should do that as normal user...

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 9:23 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
Did you turn the board on all six sides?
You can also run the calibration with the -p flag and it will plot the results where you might more easily see if the input data is meaningful (e.g. if you turned it and which samples were thrown out).