Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Parrot microdrone (Mambo)

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Parrot microdrone (Mambo)
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 14:09:26 +0100

Hello,

Welcome to Paparazzi!

Actually, we don't have (yet) the full support for the Mambo, but we do have a very similar airframe: the Parrot Swing. They share the same hardware for the autopilot part, so you should be able to use it directly by tweaking the airframe file in order to have the correct mixing. Not all peripherals are supported (like the sonar or the bottom camera) but it should be enough to fly.

Some references:
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Ap.parrot_minidrone
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/boards/swing.makefile
https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/conf/airframes/examples/swing.xml