Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible bug in paparazzi center? SOLVED

From: Hector Garcia de Marina
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Possible bug in paparazzi center? SOLVED
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 09:01:08 +0100

Hi Chris,

I am thinking of mounting the IMU to a servo and rotating it 90 degrees according to what flight stage the aircraft is in and of course change autopilot ailerons with the two motor throttles and autopilot yaw with the airplane ailerons while vertical.

Would not be easier to multiply the output of the IMU by a rotation matrix? In fact, I do not know whether is possible to change in flight the values of the "mounting imu".