[Paparazzi-devel] Visit of school class at 35C3?

From: Julian Dorn
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Visit of school class at 35C3?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 11:55:32 +0100

Hi,

I am a computer science teacher at the Louise-Otto-Peters-Schule Leipzig and will go with a group of students to the 35C3 on December 28th. During the preparation I saw that you have an assembly. May we visit you as a group? Do you have any UAVs to show? Since I travel with up to 20 young people I wanted to get in touch with you in advance.

I think most of them were paying attention in English class. If there was someone who spoke German, it would certainly help the students to understand.

Best, Julian