[Paparazzi-devel] .log and .data files

From: Paul Ham
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] .log and .data files
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 09:20:33 +0200

Hello,

I’m currently working with paparazzi for a project and I’m facing a problem. Here’s the problem:
In the .data files I would like to get some information such as the ESCs values, however I don’t know where to do the change to be able to get these data. I’ve added it in the default_rotorcraft.xml as well as in the mavlink but I still can’t see it in the .data. Have you ever faced this problem or a similar one?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Paul