Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need some Assistance in knowing paparazzi better

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Need some Assistance in knowing paparazzi better
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 10:01:38 +0200

Hello,

Le 25/06/2020 à 15:06, Arun Venkatesh a écrit :
Hello Team Paparazzi;
Greetings to you

I have a few questions and please assist me in getting the answers.
1. can we make changes in the software, to make it more user friendly?

This is open-source, so obviously you can modify the code for your needs. The Paparazzi community is rather small and mostly academic, so our main concern is about developing new tools or algorithms and experimentation. If you have specific point you would like to see improved or some remarks, please fill an issue on Github. Try to be as specific as possible, making it "user-friendly" is a bit too vague.

2. can we have multiple way points other than 1 & 2 ?

Yes, you can add up to 255 waypoints in the flight plan (not recommended, thought) and they can choose any name (without spaces or special characters)

3. Do we have to make stabilization once the autopilot code is uploaded to the hardware? If so, how can i do that?

Sorry, but I don't understand your question here. Can you be a bit more specific ?

Regards,

Gautier

Please let me know, If you help me it will be helpful for my academics as well my learnings.

Best Regards
Arun.V