[Paparazzi-devel] Biggest bombshell news of our times : Decoding of secr

From: Anil Sisodia
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Biggest bombshell news of our times : Decoding of secret Alien code reveals that Aliens brought Corona virus in our world
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 19:14:24 +0530

1- Corona virus has been brought by the Aliens in our world.
2- Corona virus would continue its deadly run unless Aliens succeed in their mission.
3- Aliens have been striving to communicate with us since August 2019 through the language of codes & signs.
4- Aliens believe that we have been ignoring their messages & they are not happy about it.
5- For the first time in human history, the complex & secret alien code has been decoded with their help & it has revealed that they have sent us some important messages & they want the whole world to know about it , yet they would do it their own way , in the language of codes & signs.
6- I have got the details & transcripts of all their messages with evidences & I want to make them public as per the wishes of the Aliens.

Anil Sisodia
91 - 9810548159
New Delhi
India