Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MATEK H743 support?

From: Chris
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] MATEK H743 support?
Date: Sat, 29 May 2021 00:48:08 +0300

Actually i just finished adding support for the MATEK H743 WING, i found all
changes i think except this one
// FIXME I CAN'T FIND RCC_AHB1ENR_BKPSRAMEN DEFINITION ON STM32H7
// Backup domain SRAM enable, and with it, the regulator */
//RCC->AHB1ENR |= RCC_AHB1ENR_BKPSRAMEN;

located inside airborne/chibios/mcu_arch.c, it looks like RCC_AHB1ENR_BKPSRAMEN
is not defined
in stm32h7 series.
I also need to double check the board.h file for the stm32h743.
Do you want me to issue a pull request on master branch with all the filew i
updated?
Chris
"Supporting stm32 H7 is on our TODO list, most likely starting with one
of the Matek board. But we haven't started yet, so go ahead !

Don't hesitate to share your progress and pointer to your development
branch, in case someone wants to start working with this board.

Gautier"