paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] API_23_ALPHA_2_1

From: Christopher K. St. John
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] API_23_ALPHA_2_1
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:47:47 -0500

 Ok, none of the previous bugs look to be fatal, but I'm still having
a hard time getting anything running with API_23_ALPHA_2_1. I've
pointed the classpath directly at the .class files instead of the .jar
that comes with the download, and I'm running:

 $ java gnu.paperclips.boot.webappd

 with a number of different combinations of params. I can't figure
out a way to get things to load from a non-war'ed up web app. Is
there a way? Am I missing something?

 I've hacked around a little, and might have managed to mess
things up, but it looks like a LoaderFactory is required, but
there's just the WARLoaderFactory? I'm very unsure about what's
going on, any help appreciated, etc, etc.

--
Christopher St. John address@hidden
DistribuTopia http://www.distributopia.com