paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] JSP support

From: Brad Cox
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] JSP support
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 21:52:38 -0400

At 2:02 AM +0100 7/18/01, Nic Ferrier wrote:
I thought about including gnujsp.jar in the paperclips.jar file but
decided against it. I don't really like gnujsp so I don't want to
associate it too closely with paperclips.

For a near-zero overhead alternative to JSP see http://virtualschool.edu/jwaa. I developed it originally as an alternative to the core JSP concept, regardless how implemented. Its grown somewhat beyond that by now. I used to use gnujsp too.

Is paperclips ready for production use? I'm looking to break free of tomcat too.
--
For industrial age goods there were checks and credit cards.
For everything else there is mybank.dom at http://virtualschool.edu/mybank