paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] welcome files

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] welcome files
Date: 19 Feb 2002 03:15:53 +0000

Paperclips will now search the servlet mappings to try to satisfy a
welcome file. If no matching servlet is found then the request is
passed to the default servlet.

The Paperclips WWW servlet is now a lot simpler and should probably
be a bit quicker.

The PURL stuff now implements the Servelt API getResourcePaths()
stuff quite efficiently (and hang the extra classes!).

I'm close to getting the server.xml stuff done, I've just got to
write the ListXML handler.

Nic