paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Can't download...

From: Nic Ferrier
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Can't download...
Date: 25 Oct 2003 07:49:06 +0100

Frank Routier <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to have a look on paperclips, make a few tests, and even maybe
> use it :-)
>
> Why not a debian package also ?

No one has had time to package for debian, now that debian has a more
viable free java setup a debian package would be a realistic option.

Perhaps someone will work on one.

> But I can't find any file to load ??

Because we're not allowed to upload to the GNU ftp servers right now
(there was a break in and they're securing them).

You can download the CVS, it's exactly what would go into a tarball.

> What's happening ?

Not much these days. Paperclips works (though there are a few bugs in
various pieces).

I'm not actively developing (I'll try to fix bugs if you find them)
but some other people are starting to show an interest in taking
Paperclips forward.

Nic