paperclips-discuss

Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Problems with Paperclips CVS

From: Andy Madigan
Subject: Re: [Paperclips-discuss] Problems with Paperclips CVS
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:27:51 -0800 (PST)

I think you're right, the problem may be specific to my system. In my
setup, I copied paperclips.jar into a new directory and put the ROOT
directory into that one. It still doesn't seem to be able to list
anything. I'm going to try recompiling from source with a modification
that should at least tell me which directory it thinks it's in (by
trying to print new File().toString()).