paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] gnu.org new stock

From: Dexter Thomson
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] gnu.org new stock
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:12:56 +0800

Inves t alerts for gnu.org users!!

New news expected this comming week.

We feel this is a "S t o c k A l e r t" and you should have this on your Radar.

the staff under his arm, and then started back along the familiar path

Trade Date: Monday, August 14, 2006
Company: CHINA WORLD TRADE CORP.
Symbol: CWTD
Price: $0.80
7 Days Tradin g Target: $2.50
30 Day T rading Target: $3.50
Rating: Strong Buy

your lunch, and accept my apologies for this unpardonable breach of

We Love this company and at anytime they can put out major news and the price can triple.
New news expected this comming week.
The chart on CWTD is a thing of beauty as it shows what we mentioned earlier slow and steady upward movement.

catholicismaccordantappliquecavinesscheekboneaddresseecesarecandidburpabachaosarhatconstraincourtchampborate

Good luck!!! gnu.org team!

Sun, 13 Aug 2006 13:12:56 +0800

help." "Help?" "Are there any police on the island?" I clutched my