paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] courteous

From: Matilda Galvan
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] courteous
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 09:10:01 -0400

I also promote other sites and other photographers here - usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or at least with some artistic flair.
She's returned to the studio quite a lot since then - I believe this is her fourth session. Most of these have never been seen before, outside of Penthouse. The the Private Archive Home page for more info.
Their lack of humanity make them frightening opponents, and violence can always be justified. Note: I've started doing brand new scans of these images, and increased the on screen size a bit. During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.
Their lack of humanity make them frightening opponents, and violence can always be justified.
More of all of these models coming shortly.
However, even now, I don't think I would outsource the exquisite task of wrapping up that particular body. For those of you who are not members, joining will never be as cheap as it is right now. This new series with Kristin starts out with the old standard backdrop, both in color and in black and white, and I'll shortly be posting a few other lighting situations using this same model.
They're local, so I occasionally run into the models and site operators.
I love the way it frames the model, making it almost appear she's hanging on the wall.
I've been out of the studio for a few days, so I'm posting one of my final classic Studio Nudes sessions from Portland again, plus a series of shots from guest, Abby Winters. Note: I've started doing brand new scans of these images, and increased the on screen size a bit. And as I hope you'll agree, there probably isn't a better butt on the whole web.
I also promote other sites and other photographers here - usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or at least with some artistic flair. I say that without embarassment, since I was just a kid at the time.
If this works well, I'll be able to keep the members updated on all the shoots from London and Prague. These have never been published before, and they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films.
As a start on this venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light and non-canvas environments.
We're still working on resizing a lot of my early photos, which will be apparent as we update some of the older galleries.
The first is completely unique, at least in my surfing experience.
I receive no part of the fee, and no other compensation from Verizon.