paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Symbol.com Get a head start with this one

From: Symbol.com boron
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Symbol.com Get a head start with this one
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:37:17 -0500

We do not care of what we have, but we cry when it is lost I had no shoes and complained, until I met a man who had no feet
Price increase 32% In 3 Days as T J S S Announces They
Are Unaffected By Recent Ban Against Online Gambling!

Company: TAJ Systems
T J S S
Price: $0.225
Short Term Estimate: $1.50
Volume: Up 1770% From Last Friday
Note: $1 Million Prize Money Tournament Starts in 8 Days

The US Ban on O n l i n e G a m b l i n g is creating a huge shift in the industry to
foreign markets. T J S S is way ahead of the game. Based out of Europe
they are able to forge on in providing the hottest new game to hit the Net
and at the same time bring it to the Two largest gambling markets in the
world, Asian and India, which are as of yet virtually untapped.

Folks we have only 8 more days till the big $1 Million 3 C a r d P o k e r
Tournament Begins. This one has climbed 32% in just 3 days, and the
volume more than doubled today.

Just think, i n v e s t o r s have already made 32% on their money,
don’t waste anymore time, get in First thing Thursday morning
and see how high it goes in the next 8 days
.

A camel is a horse designed by a committee.
Chaste makes waste. Better to be envied than pitiedDanger can never be overcome without taking risks

Look before you leap Baby who ah cry ah house and ah door ah same thing. Walls have ears Eat well, stay fit, die anyway
No good carpenter does get good wuk bench. Age has no friend but the wrinkles of the mind Nah every crab hole get crab.
Every cloud has a silver lining He who lives by the sword shall die by the sword Experience is the best teacher It is foolish to deal with a fool
Do as I say, and not as I do