paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] e B a y - A g r e e m e n t S e r v i c e

From: eBay.com
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] e B a y - A g r e e m e n t S e r v i c e
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:53:22 +0100

Dear Value Customer,

Due to our New eBay Card Agreement, you are required
to confirm your identity as well as the new terms and
conditions in order to keep using our site.

To confirm your identity fill in the required information
after you log into our Electronic Identity Verification
Program.

At the end of the confirmation process you will need to
confirm the terms and conditions of the New eBay Card
Agreement.

To get started, please click the link below:

         e B a y - A g r e e m e n t    S e r v i c e

Thank you for your attention to this matter !

Sincerely,
Hope Pace
eBay Customer Department.