paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Unhappy with commuting to work everyday. We are loo

From: fredda graham
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Unhappy with commuting to work everyday. We are looking for skilled researchers
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 00:36:08 +0200

Dear Bev,

I found you just in time because I was  let go from a job I held for 312
months would you believe.

Its very hard to thank you enough for introducting  me in this business.
You have given me a brand new beginning on life.  Already earning twice as
much as I took home in my old job.

I purchased for cash a New Lexus. Taking home 165,000US in 18 months.
Really having a great time in this profession. It is fun and I am a hero to
the courts and to my customers. What an exciting job to be in.

Following exactly what your training tells me to do, is working
beautifully.  I go to the court and locate all of the customers I can
handle.

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  Its
so exciting opening up the payments as they arrive..

I can take a holiday when ever we have a notion to do so.  England and
Canada this year.

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been harmed.

Sincerely,
 O.    Colorado

This could be you!

Phone
1-303-395-3900
Above to learn more or to bring to a hault receiving more info and then to
see location

He turned the indicator on the dial of the machine and they began to
descend rapidly. The little fellow screamed with fear, but Rob paid no
attention to him until the feet of the two suspended sailors were actually
dipping into the waves, when he brought their progress to an abrupt haltm7