paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] IMPORTANT TRANSACTION

From: Mr Michael
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] IMPORTANT TRANSACTION
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 16:34:12 -0500 (EST)

Dear partner,

My name is Mr Michael Joseph, I am the auditor and head of computing

department of a bank here in scotland, United Kingdom.

There is an account opened in this bank in 1997 and since my inception

into office in 2001, nobody has operated on this account again. I have

the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be

capable for this important transaction.

In order to transfer out £30,000,000.00 (Thirty Million Pounds

Sterling) After going through some old files, I discovered that if i do

not Remit this money out urgently.it will be forfeited for nothing.

Please respond immediately I will use my position and influence to

effect the legal approval and onward transfer of this fund into your

account with appropriate clearance from foreign payment department.

You will stand to get 30% while 5% will be for the expense that will be

encure during the process, And 65% will be for me.

I will fill you in with further details upon your reply God bless.If

intrested kindly send yourresponds to my private

Email:address@hidden

Sincerely yours,

Mr. Michael Joseph.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com