paperclips-discuss

[Paperclips-discuss] Floyd

From: bridgette kristi
Subject: [Paperclips-discuss] Floyd
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 06:09:51 +0900

giddy as good kids playing hookey. Now,
IX. After the Great Northern Expedition
Figures of light and dark, these two are walking
The purest form is always the one
Partly stone, partly the absence of stone,
What I have in my hands, these flowers, these shadows,
Two of us, Docteur and Madame Machin, who stand
shortcake, waffles, berries and cream
Cuts out of its width (81). Unfair
They tear apart the mist, it is as though,
VII. Hudson and His Strait; Baffin and His Bay
Introduction by Vilhjalmur Stefansson
Thinking of your abiding spirit brings
Merely a mockery of spring
Down the long course of the gray slush of things
More beautiful than anything in this world.
They tear apart the mist, it is as though,
Shadows keep piling up as surfaces
Hoarfrost is in his bones and on his head,