paragui-users

Re: [paragui-users] Dynamic GIF

From: Ulf Lorenz
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Dynamic GIF
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 15:13:38 +0100

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 08:09:40PM -0800, Thiem Vu wrote:
> Dear all.
>
> I use ParaGUI-1.1.8 version for Linux, I want to use a dynamic .gif
> please show me how to load a dynamic " *.gif " in ParaGUI-1.1.8 ?. I
> have compiled SDL_image and loaded *.jpg, *.png, *.bmp, *gif (not
> dynamic) ...
I have looked in the Web a bit. If I have understood correctly, animated
gifs are some kind of hack that just squeeze multiple images into one
file. The generic solution would then be something like extracting the
single images from the block. Maybe imagemagick or some graphics program
is capable of doing this.

Perhaps one could also help a little bit more if you just gave us some
hint what you want to do...

Ulf

--
recursive: