paragui-users

[paragui-users] PG_ListBox BUG !!!!

From: Алексей
Subject: [paragui-users] PG_ListBox BUG !!!!
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 18:10:26 +0200 (EET)

Why PG_ListBox * RemoveAll() while adding AddItem() works only 19 times? (I
mean delete previous item and add new)I have “refresh ListBox” button
in the application, but I can refresh it only for 19 times, and then the system
gets buzzed. Completely.  While using DeleteAll() system gets buzzed just after
the first use of  DeleteAll(). What am I doing wrong, or is this a bug?

In the application I determine program actions by pressing buttons in
eventKeyDown. Whlile pressing DOWN button I can refresh ListBox only for 19
times.

Новый тариф компании EXPRESS, Интернет 64k всего за 95 гривен
http://express.net.ua