configuration?

From: Alan McKay
Subject: configuration?
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 11:20:33 -0500

Hey folks,

I'm confused - but that happens often :-)

I am the Sys Admin in a scientific research lab, and one of the
scientists asked me to install parallel onto our compute cluster.

That was the easy part thanks to yum :-)

But I don't see any documentation at all on how to configure it.  How
do I tell it what other machines are out there to use?

thanks,
-Alan