comprehension questions

From: Thomas Sattler
Subject: comprehension questions
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 16:16:23 +0100

Hi there ...

My name is Thomas, I'm new to GNU parallel. I read about
the "Whitney" release in the German Linux Magazin.

I read the entire Manpage and watched Ole's HowTo videos,
twice. Then I started to read the Manpage again and mark
everything I still do not understand.

While I might be able to understand what these passages
are about by "trial and error", I think it is better to
ask on this list and we maybe find a better description
to be included in the next release.

Thomas