Re: starvation with "--load" on multicore

From: Thomas Sattler
Subject: Re: starvation with "--load" on multicore
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2012 18:14:58 +0200

Hi again ...

I don't understand _what_ is going wrong, but at least I might
have found _when_ it is happening.

Please try the attached patch and see if it prints a warning.

On my systems, no warnings are shown when everything is OK, and
a warning is always shown before 'parallel' hangs. So the condi-
tion of the "print" might bring some light into this issue.

Thomas