Re: command not found msg

From: Ole Tange
Subject: Re: command not found msg
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 16:12:49 +0200

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 10:59 PM, p sena <senapati2001@yahoo.com> wrote:

> While using this tool I frequently get to see "bash:
> <some-filename>-YYYY-MM-DD-hh:mm:ss.gz: command not found"
> many lines outputted even though the task of copying remote files is done as
> expected. why is this msg appearing, does it
> try to remote execute some cmd? how to get this fixed?
> Also, how to get this fixed - "Warning: Starting 10 extra processes takes >
> 2 sec." ?

>From 'man parallel' REPORTING BUGS:

Your bug report should always include:

· The error message you get (if any).

· The output of parallel --version. If you are not running the latest
  released version you should specify why you believe the problem is
  not fixed in that version.

· A complete example that others can run that shows the problem. This
  should preferably be small and simple. A combination of yes, seq,
  cat, echo, and sleep can reproduce most errors. If your example
  requires large files, see if you can make them by something like seq
  1000000 > file or yes | head -n 10000000 > file.

· The output of your example. If your problem is not easily reproduced
  by others, the output might help them figure out the problem.

If you suspect the error is dependent on your environment or
distribution, please see if you can reproduce the error on one of
these VirtualBox images:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/virtualboximage/files/

Specifying the name of your distribution is not enough as you may have
installed software that is not in the VirtualBox images.

If you cannot reproduce the error on any of the VirtualBox images
above, you should assume the debugging will be done through you. That
will put more burden on you and it is extra important
you give any information that help.